Monday, November 30, 2009

Save the Date Batch 1

The first batch of Save the Date cards that I made were completely manual (no computer skills involved). I wanted basically to try out colors, shapes and embelishments on them. The colors that I chose are light pink, pink, white, dark pink and black.

Here they are:

For this one I used a light pink carton cut with the special cards straight cutter. The pink flower I bought in Panduro (hobby shop in Denmark) and same for the velvety black lace which sticks to the paper. For writing the card I used a special gold pen.

IMG_2263

 

IMG_2264 

The next one is made from a white paper, with the same velvety lace and pink flower but also with some white lacey paper stick to the bottom.

IMG_2265

The next ones are some trials with a darker shade of pink.

IMG_2266

IMG_2267

And this last one was my favorite – similar to the first one but more lace and more flowers.

IMG_2268

IMG_2269

IMG_2270

IMG_2271