Sunday, May 30, 2010

SATC 2 preview

LiveJournal Tags: ,,,

Tomorrow is SATC 2 premiere in Copenhagen and I am going to be there. Together with my friend Iulia. We are meeting first for a coffee and then straight to the cinema premiere. Can’t wait. We agreed we both are going to dress up so I can’t wait to take some pics of us dressed up like this.

In the meantime, I browsed to the already uploaded pics of SATC 2 on IMDB and enjoyed so many of the outfitts. Here are my favorites.

Could not not love SJP’s dress at the premiere. Bold color and she rocks it. Much better than the other bold color dress she worn at the first SATC movie premiere (The green McQueen dress with the green huge fruit hair piece). Did not like that dress at all although it was my favorite designer’s. This one instead is really beautiful.

image image

I like Cynthia’s look in this movie. I like mostly her makeup and hair, I think the looks the most naturally beautiful in all 4 of the girls. Liked the way she accessorized her black dress with the chandelier earrings and the nice silver brooch which reminds me of the brooch Carrie herself wore with the Vivienne Westwood wedding dress.

image image

I also liked these clip earrings, bold color and clean design. Goes very well with the makeup. Would be very interested where these earrings are from. If any of you readers knows it, please ping me.

image

Jennifer Love Hewitt rocks this grey body con which she paired very nicely with the mink shoes.

image

This is a shot from the movie and my favorite outfit of the movie. I like the dressy, laid down combination. The skirt color is very bold and the design of the skirt is really dressy but paired with the Dior T-shirt creates such an interesting combination. That’s what I like mostly about SATC – the way it breaks the rules and creates outstanding outfits through pairing up unexpected items. I think fashion is art is so many ways.

image

I don’t know if the following shot is from the movie or not (it might be from the premiere), but I like SJP’s outfit, the black and white classic combination but modernized by the long bold necklace.

image

Cynthia again is very beautiful in this movie, her face is so naturally beautiful. I like the earrings as the only jewelry piece and the blouse which surprisingly has these amazing studs on it.

image

Statement jewelry is huge in this movie it seems. Love Carrie’s necklace.

image

Again a very beautiful shot of Cynthia. I especially liked this pic because she wears the dress from the official SATC 2 movie poster and the color is the same that my bridesmaids will wear.

image

Could not miss the classical SATC 2 image and the one that is the official movie poster. Again statement jewelry, edgy purse and aviator sunglasses.

image

The 80’s looks are really funny. Can’t wait to see the movie and see where they used these shots – the context.

image

Love also this old Carey laid back look. I think it’s the first time I see her wearing all stars.

image

And of course the shot in which all the 4 girls have these amazing dresses and are enjoying their vacation.

image

Will be back with impressions on the movie after I’ve actually watched it.

 

Glam glam!