Friday, May 14, 2010

Not the best day of my life

 

Yesterday was really not the best day of my life. I was very unlucky for most of the day and it ended up with losing my jacket at The Happy Pig.

Went to bed late last night after an evening with the girls. Alarm didn’t ring the next day and woke up rather late compared to the 8:00 hour I kinda got used to get to work. Two trains were cancelled, the third one delayed with as much time that it could actually have the fourth train.

Missed the shuttle bus and had to walk to work from Skodsborg. At least it wasn’t raining that much on the way there.

Work was rather successful, but I still had to stay until late to finish it. Lots of bugs though. And staying late at work meant I missed the movie I had scheduled to see with Bu and Esben. Notified Bu some time before the movie, but Esben had already bought the tickets so I still had to pay the ticket for the movie I didn’t see because I was at work.

Smitha let me know that she couldn’t take the wedding bands so now we have to start all over again with all that also.

Went to look for some jewelry in the city, all shops were closed of course and based on window shopping all were too expensive and ugly. Nothing solved there either.

Went to my favorite restaurant to eat, they were fully booked so although very sorry, they didn’t have a seat for me. I had to eat a sandwich (from my other favorite sandwich place).

Tired, went at home and had little time to prepare for the club. Brought one of my nicest jackets, which I also didn’t wear almost at all.

Everything ok in the club, Danish beer, discussions, dancing, pics, laughs and then decide to leave. Couldn’t find the ticket for my jacket (and I didn’t event want to leave my jacket at the dressing room in the first place because I was only wearing a t-shirt. But I was forced!). the fat ugly lady there didn’t want to give my jacket because I didn’t have the ticket although I described the jacket very well, spotted among the hangers and also gave her the brand. Mad fat lady.

Gaurav and George are the best though, stayed with me one more hour to look for ticket (couldn’t find it) and Gaurav gave me his own jacket to get home.

So yes, no jacket, unlucky day, but fun and I wouldn’t forget for some time. :)

 

Glam glam!