Monday, July 11, 2011

29

Today I’m 29. Older and wiser.

We just got back from a trip to Venice which was Adi’s birthday present to me and a surprise. His first successful surprise SmileAll his other attempts were destroyed by my curiosity or my mother’s care to call me and make sure my house is clean Smile(the surprise he intended was an unannounced visit)

We stayed at a lovely hotel and walked the beautiful streets and little bridges of Venice, it was amazing.

I got so many calls this morning from my whole family starting with all my 20 cousins to parents and grandparents. All wishes ended with: “and now… a baby” and then silence from my end… So I’m really getting older it seems… Smile 

Oh, and I also got a “Happy birthday and bank account change notice” mail from my bank. Now that I‘m 29, I will pay bigger interest on any credit that I might take…